Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am supposed to study for Malay Studies paper tomorrow. But as per usual, I am procrastinating and I have a sudden desire to blog. Idiot. The very fact that I didn't blog as often was because I can't be bothered to update. But I just have to penn this tonight. I doubt people would understand or having the same wavelength thus, this is the only place to talk about this. HAAAH!

Because I spurred something.
I entered the World View worldwide production and am going to be featured in an interlude. With my own track and rap, even though it only lasts for a minute. This WV thingy is big indeed. Very big. So I submitted my entry and got the deal and unfeeling on what is happening with the WV project progress until today.

I added a few local established emcees and they said I should go out from the Underground and perform since they thought that I have content. Indeed, I am suprised since I have thought that all along, people don't listen to my shit. Well, maybe after the exams I'll think about doing my first public performance as iLLicit, not Hafiz.

I checked the mutual friends that Awkword has in common with me in his myspace profile. Indeed, there was quite a number of local acts and crews went through my website and from there joined the noble cause of supporting the WV project. I have been actively promoting the cause via my website. HAH! And all this while I thought that people don't dock on my webbie.

I suppose that is all I have to say. And good luck to myself and fellow friends who are reading this. All the best for the exams and once this week is done, I thought of attending the NUS after-exam party at Home Club on Thursday. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. CAN I?!

No comments: